Savonia Course Enrolment 2022
Enrolment time: 22.11. - 30.11.2021
Name: Sustainable development in changing climate, what has it to do with me? (Master degree)
Code: 4 CO22KSUS
Credits: 5 cr
• knows basics of climate change and United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals
• understands the systemic nature of action on climate change, its magnitude and holistic implementation and long-term societal importance
• is able to assess critically information sources on climate change and also understands deliberate misleading
• knows the Human Security approach and is capable to preliminary assess the impacts of the measures in a pre-selected context (related to one's own work, hobby or similar)
• Reliability of the climate change information and the IPCC
• Greenhouse effect
• Climate change impacts, mitigation and adaptation
• Human Security Approach (people centered, true knowledge and impact assessment)
• Ex ante impact assessment of the measures, presentation of the method and exercise
• Online study and online exam
• Submission of the preliminary impacts assessment of the planned measures
Grading Scale: Passed (S) - Failed (0)
Course material: Content, materials and links to external resources are all in Moodle.
Prerequisites: No prerequisites.
Timetable and implementation
100% online studies in Moodle
- The Moodle platform opens up for orientation and access on 5.1.2022.
- The course and exams will be opened on 5.1.2022 and will be closed on 15.5.2022 at 11.55 pm.
- Assessment will be registered by 15.6.2022.
Teacher of the course: Kajanus Miika, email@example.com