Savonia Course Enrolment 2022
Enrolment time: 22.11. - 30.11.2021
Name: Advanced Finance
Code: 4 CO22KLIA5360
Credits: 5 cr
- Be able to obtain and refine financial data for analysis.
- Be able to estimate necessary statistics parameters and test the normality of returns.
- Have knowledge about the different financial investment opportunities in the market and evaluate their risk/return relationship.
- Understand the essential assumptions and logic behind portfolio theory, and how to apply it on real market data, using optimization and modelling techniques.
- Understand and apply Capital Asset Pricing Model principles on market data and financial portfolios.
- Statistics treatment of financial data
- Assessment of financial market products
- Portfolio theory and CAPM
Requirements: Completing the required sequence of assignments according the due date schedule.
Grading Scale: 0 - 5
Course material: Reading material and other video demos are provided in Moodle. Participants are encouraged to seek different sources of knowledge to complete the assignments.
Prerequisites:Basic knowledge of finance, economics, mathematics and statistics.
Timetable and implementation
100% online studies in Moodle
- The Moodle platform opens up for orientation and access on 5.1.2022. For to participate the course, the login is required by 31.01.2022 at the latest.
- The course and exams will be opened on 7.1.2022 and will be closed on 15.5.2022 at 11.55 pm.
- Assessment will be registered by 15.6.2022.
Teacher of the course: Hannoura Abdelazim, email@example.com